We believe preparation is important; knowing the fundamentals first. Whether you are currently in this profession or looking to work as an escort in London, here are a few tips that could help you to be more successful and keep you safe within this industry.
- You’ll need to have a good understanding of the English language, being able to converse to agencies and clients in the English language. It’s not only advantageous for your work, but for your safety too.
- Professional photos are very important. They are key to getting you better placements with more esteemed agencies. In return, you’ll receive more bookings - so you’ll see a return on the investment spent on better photographs. Plus, if you wish to keep your identity hidden, your face can be blurred out. However, those that want to become a female escort will find that with their faces showing they’re likely to receive more bookings.
- Find a good agency, and stick with them. Moving from agency to the next could give you a bad reputation within the industry. This could be detrimental to your work, potentially losing regular clients and repeat bookings.
- Smile, be friendly and welcoming. Sounds simple enough. But, as an escort, it is important to remember that you’re providing a service, to a paying customer. Compliment him, talk to him and be utterly appealing.
- Punctuality is important. Don’t keep your client waiting, as they could be running to a strict schedule. Leave extra time to journey to a booking, to be sure you are there on time.